vpack270 and sleep mode

237 Rumjantsev Egor (PROG) rumjantsev at papillon.ru
Tue May 25 11:35:18 EDT 2010

25.05.2010 21:02, Marek Vasut пишет:
> Dne Út 25. května 2010 15:26:54 237 Rumjantsev Egor (PROG) napsal(a):

>> Yes it isn't. I patched vanilla kernel to get basic Voipac module
>> support and add some my code for our board.
>
> Please, use what's in mainline then. (git.kernel.org, search for ycmiao, use -
> devel branch).

i did so. I downloaded 2.6.28.10 sources, patched it to get basic
support for Voipac module and add some my platform devices.

>>> My bad, CCed wrong linux-arm-kernel, fixed now :)

>> i know that as i have to use U-boot 1.3.0 for my board. It's also not
>> Voipac's u-boot version.
>
> Can't you use u-boot-pxa from git.denx.de ?

u-boot-2009.11.1 haven't Voipac or Toradex Colibri support.

>> i've looked through kernel sources and didn't such identifer
>>
> Maybe you need newer kernel, see above.

May be....but then i need to rewrite some of hardware drivers as drivers
api for some kind of devices has changed since 2.6.28.
When i run 2.6.24 kernel on Toradex Colibri module i haven't such
troubles so i hope that 2.6.28 can work with sleep mode.

> What's pxa_reg module? Does it have proper suspend/resume functions?

No, it doesn't. I unloaded it but all the same - kernel hangs

--
Rumjantsev Egor