facing undefined inconsistent cache issues on cortex-a9

Armando VISCONTI armando.visconti at st.com
Tue May 25 08:07:31 EDT 2010

Shilimkar, Santosh wrote:
> [...]
If we disable the L1 DCache we are never able to boot.
But this might be a different problem.

If we disable ICache and leave DCache on it is much more stable, and
I think it might be related to timing issue in the data path.

We are using Cortex A9 r2p1.

Any clue?

Arm

--
-- "Every step appears to be the unavoidable consequence of the
-- preceding one." (A. Einstein)
Computer System Division          e-mail: armando.visconti at st.com
ST Microelectronics               TINA:   051  4683