RMK closing tree to patches *this* weekend

Will Deacon will.deacon at arm.com
Mon May 17 11:44:20 EDT 2010

Hi Russell,

> Therefore, this "initial batch" is most likely to become "only batch"
> since it's no longer possible to be reasonably ensure that there will
> be a merge window open in the second week.

If this is likely to be the case, will the OProfile patches be merged
during this batch? The reason I ask is because they have been applied to
the `devel-pmu' branch, but I can't find this in your repository. I also
can't see the patches in any of your other branches.

Knowing when the Kernel patches will be going in helps me to co-ordinate
submission of the accompanying userspace patches.

Thanks,

Will