RMK closing tree to patches *this* weekend

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at arm.linux.org.uk
Mon May 17 09:08:40 EDT 2010

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 09:04:53AM -0400, Nicolas Pitre wrote:
> On Mon, 17 May 2010, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
>
> > Right, my tree is now frozen for new patches; I won't be taking any
> > more patches into the devel side from the patch system, and I won't
> > be pulling any further trees into my tree either.
>
> For the record, I sent you an initial pull request on May 3rd, and a
> ping on May 14th.

It got pulled on the 14th.

> I still don't see it in your tree.

As is my standard procedure, it's pulled into devel-stable and if you
look there, you'll see it.  devel-stable has been dropped from the main
devel branch while I wait for Hartley to produce his patch (which is
dependent on everything else in the devel branch.)

Once that's in, I'll be re-merging devel-stable back into devel, and
then applying a patch from John Schultz removing all the now redundant
'select GENERIC_TIME' statements.