RMK closing tree to patches *this* weekend

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at arm.linux.org.uk
Fri May 14 05:27:27 EDT 2010

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 12:02:01AM +0100, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> As of the end of this coming weekend, I'll stop taking patches for the
> next merge window.  I want to tidy up the lose ends which need sorting
> out and give it a decent outing in linux-next for about a week before
> the merge window opens.
>
> So if there's any patches I've missed, please follow up to this email.

I know there was someone who was complaining a week or so ago that I
hadn't applied their patch, which was only sent to the mailing list.
Unfortunately, it being only on the mailing list and not in the patch
system means I can't find it, nor the complaint about it not being
applied.

Whoever it was, sorry.