[RFC] Initial attempt to make ARM use LMB

Shilimkar, Santosh santosh.shilimkar at ti.com
Fri May 14 03:24:03 EDT 2010

I just gave a try on OMAP3430 and it does boot for me. But fb doesn't
seems to be working. I have tried this on Tony's "omap-testing"
branch where the LMB support is pulled in

omapfb omapfb: failed to allocate framebuffer
omapfb omapfb: failed to allocate fbmem
omapfb omapfb: failed to setup omapfb
omapfb: probe of omapfb failed with error -12
twl_rtc twl_rtc: setting system clock to 2000-01-01 00:00: