S5PC100 planning

Kukjin Kim kgene.kim at samsung.com
Thu May 13 06:02:14 EDT 2010

Ben Dooks wrote:

> I would like to get an idea of what each group involvedi n the
> current S5PC100 changes is planning to allow the organisation of
> what is going on.
>
> Firstly, I think Kukjin's clock changes are the first to be
> applied, followed by looking at what support exists (or is being
> submitted) in plat-s5p which could be used for s5pc100.
>
> Then, let's move out what is left of plat-s5pc1xx into mach-s5pc100
> and get rid of it (although the final removal may have to be left
> until the next merge window, due to time constraints).
>
> I would like to see whatever changes done grouped into sections,
> such as clock, machine, core, gpio.

I will re-submit S5PC100 clock patch which can be merged to Ben's latest tree
without any compile error.

Marek, can you re-make your patches based on it?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim at samsung.com>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.