SAMSUNG kernel tree merge plans

Marek Szyprowski m.szyprowski at samsung.com
Tue May 11 03:57:49 EDT 2010

Hello,

On Monday, May 10, 2010 5:50 AM Ben Dooks wrote:

> > We would really like to merge as much as possible from our current
> > development tree:
> > http://git.infradead.org/users/kmpark/linux-2.6-
> samsung/shortlog/refs/heads/SPRC-2.6.34-rc5-opensource
> >
> > Some of the patches that we depend on are still in the review phase (s5p
> timer), some should be replaced by the ones that were
> > posted recently. Especially most of our patches depend on S5PV210 GPIO
> support, so without it we cannot go further. Is there any
> > chance to get it merged quickly? I will rebase our tree asap the
> mentioned patches get merged.
>
> I'll sort out what can be merged from the items on the list, but I'm
> not going git-tree diving just at the moment. The firstset will be
> stuff for Russell's tree, for linus' tree there is a ltitle more time
> to get prepared.

Ok, I understand. I've separated the patches into different categories and
rebased onto your next-samsung. I hope this will help sorting out these
things.

Patches are available at:

http://git.infradead.org/users/kmpark/linux-2.6-samsung

branches:
next-samsung-s5p-fixes - various fixes for s5p SoCs
next-samsung-s5pv210 - new features for s5pv210 SoCs
next-samsung-s5pc1xx - s5pc1xx cleanup (to be discussed)
next-samsung-onenand - platform patch for onenand driver (requires all
above patches)

Best regards
--
Marek Szyprowski