SAMSUNG kernel tree merge plans

Ben Dooks ben-linux at fluff.org
Thu May 6 01:46:51 EDT 2010

I'm busy sorting out the trees for the next mege window, and should
have a new next-samsung out in the next two or three days.

As such, if there is anything that needs to go via Russell's tree, then
it needs to be merged as soon as possible. I would like to send a pull
before Wednesday.

Anything else, if it is not merged into one of my trees by the end of
next week (May 14th) then there is no guarantees that it will be merged.

If everyone interested in this could check my trees after the weekend and
make any reminders of other stuff to fix at that point as there is still
items being processed.

http://git.fluff.org/gitweb?p=bjdooks/linux.git;a=summary

--
Ben