U5500 patches

Rabin Vincent rabin.vincent at stericsson.com
Tue May 4 12:37:51 EDT 2010

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 9:51 PM, Russell King - ARM Linux
<linux at arm.linux.org.uk> wrote:
> On Tue, May 04, 2010 at 04:37:30PM +0100, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
>> Recently, a series of 14 Ux500 patches have appeared in the patch system
>> without appearing on the mailing list, and not all of them have an ack
>> from Linus.
>
> Sorry, that's a little misleading; please ignore the above.  Concerns
> below still apply though.
>
>> Have they been reviewed on the mailing list?

They were posted to the list last week:

http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2010-April/013644.html

It must have been during the time you were offline.  Would you like for them
to be reposted?

>> There's also no suggestion in the submitted patches concerning the right
>> order to apply this set.

They apply in the same order in which they appear in the patch system
(6077/1 to 6090/1).  I made sure the patch system registered each
patch before I sent it the next.

Rabin