[GIT PULL] generic arm for MSM

Mark Brown broonie at opensource.wolfsonmicro.com
Fri Mar 26 07:24:09 EDT 2010

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 03:49:24PM -0700, Daniel Walker wrote:

> I only based this pull request on next , since I can't get Russell tree
> anyplace else. I've had patches in the past which I've had to use next
> cause there are underlying changes that I can only find in next .. So no
> I don't base development trees on next generally.

You can see what's pulled into -next by looking at the file Trees in the
root of the -next tree, and the specific commits in a given -next can be
seen by looking at the file SHA1s in the same directory.

As people have said you should *never* send any pull requests based on
-next, it's a constantly rebasing merge of various development trees of
varying quality and so will never be merged into mainline.  If you are
sending stuff based on -next for some reason send it as a patches.