bit errors on spitz

Stanislav Brabec utx at penguin.cz
Sun Mar 21 17:42:33 EDT 2010

Pavel Machek píše v Ne 21. 03. 2010 v 21:43 +0100:

> Are we sure about this one? If we have wrong voltages on various
> parts, that kind-off explains it.
>
> Would it be possible to measure (Voltmeter) difference between 2.4
> kernel and 2.6 kernel?

If you are ready to run Zaurus in dismantled state, then yes. Measure on
the upper pin of the large coil in the center of the
http://www.penguin.cz/~utx/zaurus/pcbt_uc.jpg image or on the testpoint
nearby (probably to the right).

Alternatively, it is possible to write a driver. It is just one byte
write and one byte read via I2C.