[RFC/PATCH] ARM: add Tegra support

Brian Swetland swetland at google.com
Tue Mar 16 09:44:58 EDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 1:49 AM, Mike Rapoport <mike at compulab.co.il> wrote:
> Erik Gilling wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 9:38 AM, Mike Rapoport <mike at compulab.co.il> wrote:
>>>
>>> This patch adds basic support for Nvidia Tegra2 platform.
>>
>> This code seems to be our port from
>> git://android.git.kernel.org/kernel/tegra.git with some features
>> removed, minor cleanups, and many trivial changes.  These changes make
>> it difficult for us to track improvements and bug fixes in either
>> direction.
>
> Neither Nvidia nor Google showed any movements towards the mainline and
> it was completely not clear if such plans exist at all. I've posted the
> patch a week ago and there were no comments from you since then.

It does help if you cc the authors when sending revised patches out
for commentary (as git-send-email does by default, etc), since it's
easy to miss things on high traffic lists like lkml or lakml.  We
first noticed the patch you sent out late Sunday evening, and Erik
sent a reply out the following afternoon.

Brian