Cleanup ARM platform support, and add Versatile Express support

Catalin Marinas catalin.marinas at arm.com
Mon Mar 8 05:27:58 EST 2010

Hi Russell,

On Fri, 2010-03-05 at 09:54 +0000, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> What follows is a rather large patch set (tested by others and myself)
> which cleans up the Integrator, Versatile and Realview platform support,
> and adds support for the ARM Versatile Express platform.

Rather than sending an e-mail to every individual patch, I'll just
comment here on the series. I welcome the Integrator/Versatile/RealView
clean-up and the patches look fine. For these (*except* the Versatile
Express patches):

Acked-by: Catalin Marinas <catalin.marinas at arm.com>

(you don't actually need to go back and add the ack to the patches).

Regarding the choice of the plat-versatile name for the common directory
I don't think it's something that should prevent merging (I'm personally
ok with this but it could be easily changed at a later time).

Regarding the VE patches, since I haven't done the port I cannot
actually tell whether there is something missing. I'll let Colin comment
on them.

--
Catalin