[GIT PULL] pxa: patches for next merge window

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Mon Mar 1 11:58:12 EST 2010

On Mon, 1 Mar 2010, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> rmk: I think it's ok if you end up having to rebase something this time in
> order to fix up a mistake that has already happened - no rule should be
> _so_ set in stone that it can't be violated when bad things happen.

Btw, since I have a pending pull from you already, let me know if I should
pull it or not. I was just about to pull it, and then I started wondering
whether the pax patches are involved, so I kept off.

But if you're just going to ask the pxa people to fix things up (which is
my preference), just send me an email saying "go ahead and pull". I'm
checking, just in case.

		Linus