Add support of SD/MMC card detection on SMDK2416 board

Yauhen Kharuzhy jekhor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 09:54:16 EDT 2010

This patch adds card detection setup to SDHCI platform data on SMDK2416.
It was not tested because I don't have access to SMDK2416 board anymore,
but I tested similar patch on another board.

Note: it depends on patches:

ARM: S3C24XX: Fix gpiolib support for ports K..M
ARM: S3C2416: Add clock definition for HSMMC1
ARM: S3C2416: Add platform helpers for setup SDHCI
Samsung: sdhci-s3c: add support for new card detection methods
sdhci-s3c: add support for the non standard minimal clock value
sdhci-s3c: add support for new card detection methods