Hung kernel on SD writeback while suspending to RAM

Alex Gonzalez langabe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 11:28:51 EDT 2010

Hi Eric,

That indeed did the trick.

The Kconfig help confused me as I was neither removing the card from
the slot or booting from it.

Thanks a lot,
Alex

If you say Y here, the MMC layer will assume that all cards
stayed in their respective slots during the suspend. The
normal behaviour is to remove them at suspend and
redetecting them at resume.

This option is usually just for embedded systems which use
a MMC/SD card for rootfs. Most people should say N here.