Request review of device tree documentation

Nicolas Pitre nico at fluxnic.net
Mon Jun 14 09:51:50 EDT 2010

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010, Grant Likely wrote:

> [cc'ing linux-arm-kernel]
>
> On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 11:59 PM, Benjamin Herrenschmidt
> > BTW. I notice no ARM list is CCed on this discussion ... maybe we should
> > fix that ?
>
> cc'ing linux-arm-kernel in all my replies

I'm afraid this won't be enough.

I'm seeing a stream of frightening crazy talk involving ARM and some
other stuff I still can't make head and tail of.  So, before you get a
wholesale NAK on everything from me, please I'd suggest you guys rewind
a bit now that the ARM list is in CC and just explain what this is all
about and why we should feel concerned.  Then maybe the ARM savvy people
amongst us could suggest more appropriate approaches?

Thank you.

Nicolas