Pending patches for s5pc110

Kyungmin Park kmpark at infradead.org
Fri Jun 11 01:38:56 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 2:15 PM, Ben Dooks <ben-linux at fluff.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 01:25:18PM +0900, Kyungmin Park wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> No comments mean it's okay then we will prepare the patches to git pull.
>
> No. no comments means that people either haven't had time to sort
> them out or in fact ON HOLIDAY.

but you usually missed our patches frequently. with this reason our
patches can't merge within proper merge window.

>> Thank you,
>> Kyungmin Park
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 8:53 AM, Kyungmin Park <kmpark at infradead.org> wrote:
>> > Hi ben,
>> >
>> > There's some pending patches for s5pc110.
>> > 1. aquila & goni support files.
>
> these two should have gone in already

I mean more aquila & goni patches. not basic support. e.g. OneNAND
support, FB support and so on.

>> > 2. keypad
>
> I think kukjin has been looking at this, best check with him.

It's already discussed. do you think it needs more comments?

>> > 3. s3c-fb - we have to implement FIMD and MIPI interface so please
>> > decide how to handle it.
>
> since we've not had any chance to discuss what is going on here
> I can't see how we are ready to submit anything.

It's basic functionality for s3c-fb. it's required for our target and
want to use it. even though someone don't use it.

I wonder some features are not used for other board. in this case it
should be merged if it doesn't break any previous board. Of course
with proper feedback. I think we answer your question doesn't it?

Thank you,
Kyungmin Park