facing undefined inconsistent cache issues on cortex-a9

Woodruff, Richard r-woodruff2 at ti.com
Thu Jun 10 17:12:43 EDT 2010

Off hand I'm not sure of the right answer.  The design I'm working on does not require the filtering feature so I've not looked much at it outside of some errata.  I am aware of another design which accesses a bit larger address space which does use filtering.

I'd guess you need to understand your cortex-memmap + AXI-to-memory bus adapter characteristics.

Regards,
Richard W.