[V2 1/3] mxc: Add support for the imx51 3-stack board

Alberto Panizzo maramaopercheseimorto at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 05:48:54 EDT 2010

On ven, 2010-06-04 at 10:53 +0200, Sascha Hauer wrote:
> I'm not willing to accept another 3ds_debug board support in the
> kernel
> given that it's no rocket science to seperate this into another file
> and
> we still have plenty of time before the next merge window.
> Jason, can you please move this to plat-mxc? I think we could find
> someone else to switch the mx31_3ds support to the generic debug board
> support then.

Sascha, what do you mean with: switch the mx31_3ds support to the generic
one in plat-mxc?
We are going to have a single machine file for all imx(2-3-5) based debug boards?
I think it will look so messy..

I read the Linus concerns about ARM stuffs and RMK answer to your ask for pull..
May we need to start a thread to discuss how we can restructure the imx support?

--
Alberto!

        Be Persistent!
                - Greg Kroah-Hartman (FOSDEM 2010)