[GIT PULL] debug macro changes for 2.6.36

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at arm.linux.org.uk
Fri Jul 30 03:18:05 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 12:58:25PM +0800, Jeremy Kerr wrote:
> Hi Russell,
>
> Please pull the following debug macro changes for 2.6.36.
>
> For patch 3/4 (arm: use addruart macro to establish debug mappings),
> I've made the mapping establishment dependent on !DEBUG_ICEDCC.

No.  This change is far too big to come via git and will cause lots of
conflicts.  I'm not fixing those conflicts when there's a better way
of handling this kind of change.  There's also the matter of new platform
support which your patch based approach will miss.

What I said about a week ago is that I wanted to do the removal of
.phys_io/.io_pg_offst via a script, which'll ensure that we hit
everything that's been merged for the next merge window.