ARM Kernel autobuilder

Uwe Kleine-König u.kleine-koenig at pengutronix.de
Fri Jul 23 04:34:44 EDT 2010

Hello Vincent,

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 12:14:12PM +0100, Vincent Sanders wrote:
> The ns9xxx configuration has been failing for even longer and teh
> machines supported are maintainerd by Uwe Kleine-Konig
See patch that I just sent to this thread.  Russell: is it already to
late for .36?  Should I send my patch to your patch system?
There is also still a Kconfig-Warning in some imx-builds.

Vincent: one thing I noticed a while back is that kautobuild doesn't
report the section mismatch warnings.  See for example

	http://armlinux.simtec.co.uk/kautobuild/2.6.35-rc6/cam60_defconfig/zimage.log

It has:

	  LD      vmlinux.o
	  MODPOST vmlinux.o
	WARNING: modpost: Found 1 section mismatch(es).
	To see full details build your kernel with:
	'make CONFIG_DEBUG_SECTION_MISMATCH=y'

Still

	http://armlinux.simtec.co.uk/kautobuild/2.6.35-rc6/cam60_defconfig.html

claims to have found no warnings.

Can you please consider adding CONFIG_DEBUG_SECTION_MISMATCH=y to your
build and extend the warning regexp?

Best regards
Uwe