ARM Kernel autobuilder

Arnaud Patard (Rtp) arnaud.patard at rtp-net.org
Thu Jul 22 08:23:52 EDT 2010

Vincent Sanders <vince at simtec.co.uk> writes:

Hi,

> A short note to apologize to the kirkwood people over the autobuilder
> producing junk results for their defconfig on the last few builds. The
> ccache got corrupted due to a disk glitch. All fixed now.

Thanks a lot for fixing that (I was really wondering what was the issue
as I couldn't reproduce it here) and thanks even more for all the work
you've done on the kautobuild stuff.

[...]

> Finally the n8x0 and ns9xxx configurations have failed to build for a
> while now.
>
> The n8x0 config supports machines maintained by Kai Svahn, Lauri
> Leukkunen and Timo O. Karjalainen can one of you please fix the build?

It has been discussed on the linux-omap mailing list :
http://marc.info/?l=linux-omap&m=127832134917694&w=2

Don't know the status of the patch though.

Arnaud