RE: [RFC] arm: versatile: enable PCI I/O space

Colin Tuckley Colin.Tuckley at arm.com
Tue Jul 20 05:55:49 EDT 2010

These changes might also be applicable to PB1176 and EB which are built from the mach-realview sub-tree.

Note however that the pcix.c source file in that sub-tree is for the NEC Northbridge based boards (PB11MPCore, PBA8 and PBX). I'm not sure if the pci.c source file even exists in mach-realview.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley - ARM Ltd.
110 Fulbourn Rd

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.