Problem with dma_alloc_coherent at linux-2.6.33-arm1 , with RealView platform,board PBX-A9 and armv7 instructions.

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at arm.linux.org.uk
Thu Jul 15 06:09:38 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 03:34:58PM +0530, Shilimkar, Santosh wrote:
> [...]

It'd be useful if the patches which are destined for mainline get some
independent testing by people who have experienced the problem, rather
than creating their own solutions.

We can then have much more confidence in the patch which may eventually
be applied is solving problems people are seeing - and more importantly
identify any defficiencies in the patch so we don't have to repeatedly
patch the same area multiple times.