pxa u2dc driver

Eric Miao eric.y.miao at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 12:24:49 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 11:07 PM, balakrishnan
<balakrishnan at e-consystems.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>   I am working on pxa300 based development board and using Linux
> 2.6.34. In this usb 1.1 device controller driver support "pxa27x_udc" is
> available but usb 2.0 device controller driver is not available. Any
> patches is there for 2.6.34? or anybody tried for pxa3xx u2dc gadget?

The only available version at the moment is the one provided within Marvell's
BSP. There is currently no support in mainline yet. Igor and Mike have been
working on this for quite a time I think. There is not only the U2D controller
itself, but also the ULPI interface support, and to complicate things
a bit more,
there is also a backward compatibility consideration for U2D + 1.1 Host to
form a strange OTG solution.

I didn't look into that for a long time, but if you are interested in working on
it, please let us know (Cc'ed Igor and Mike).