Samsung Linux project management status page...?

Nick Pelling nickpelling at nanodome.com
Thu Aug 26 04:42:45 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Do any of the Samsung Linux maintainers or Linux managers have a
Linux project management status page online? By which I mean a page
for each SoC showing which components/devices are in Linus' tree, in
Russell's tree, in Ben's tree, in Kyungmin Park's tree, in
development, expected, planned, not planned, rejected, etc?

(I'm trying to develop a FIMC- & OpenGL ES-based app around the
S5PC100 and can't see any obvious way of telling what is checked in and where).

Thanks!, ....Nick Pelling....