iMX31 power management

Thomas Nemeth thomas.nemeth at betatech.fr
Mon Aug 30 08:44:21 EDT 2010

    Hi.

    I'm currently struggling trying to make suspend to RAM work for the
    iMX31 processor. As the pm functions were not implemented, I added
    a pretty straightforward pm "driver".

    It works to a point. The processor seems really sleeping. But where
    the heck is Prince Charming ? It does not want to wakeup else :( I
    can't make the DOZE mode, State Retention mode and Deep Sleep mode
    to work. Does anybody know how ?

    I added in attachment the code I adapted from 2.6.22 so that it
    integrates better with current kernels.

Thomas.