Some benchmarks on ARM

shiraz hashim shiraz.linux.kernel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 01:36:04 EDT 2010

Hi Robert,

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 11:32 PM, Robert Schwebel
<r.schwebel at pengutronix.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have recently made some benchmarks, in order to get a little bit
> better fealing about where ARM cpus are today, especially when it comes
> to the "recent" ones, and in comparism to the Atom. So we collected a
> few benchmarks (most from lmbench) and did some actual measurements.
>
> Here is a little article:
> http://www.pengutronix.de/development/kernel/arm-benchmarks-20100702_en.html

Thanks for this link, it was quite informative. Can you also please
share the detailed report of lmbench tests which you run on these
platforms. For example, average cpu bandwidth figures (as in bw_mem
test) are not giving information on significant impact of caches and
DDR.

--
regards
Shiraz Hashim