[GIT PULL] Samsung S5P updates for 2.6.36 merge window

Daniel Walker dwalker at codeaurora.org
Tue Aug 10 13:55:11 EDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-08-10 at 10:45 -0700, Daniel Walker wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-08-09 at 19:21 +0900, Kukjin Kim wrote:
> >  arch/arm/Kconfig                                 |   37 +-
> >  arch/arm/Makefile                                |    1 +

Sorry, just realized this is going to Russell .. The reason I commented
on it is because this code has been in -next for a long time, and it
sitting in -next will just cause conflicts when Russell accepts other
mods to Kconfig .. So if you don't care about the conflict I guess it
doesn't matter ..

Daniel

--
Sent by an consultant of the Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.