RMK back online - please resend anything requiring my attention

Anton Vorontsov cbouatmailru at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 13:58:42 EDT 2010

Hello,

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 02:56:11PM +0100, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> Right, I'm back online, however I'm told by dwmw2 that infradead.org has
> nothing pending for me.
>
> I'm therefore going to assume that precisely nothing of any consequence
> or significance has been discussed on this mailing list during the
> preceding 7 days - if it has and you want a reply from me, you _will_
> have to re-send it.

Not exactly related to these network issues, but I actually
postponed the question until you back: will there be another
mach-types update (in the devel branch) before .34 release?

I'm asking because I'd like to (re)send you the CNS3xxx
patches, but they depend on mach-types update. And of course
I'd like the patches to breed in SFR's -next for some time,
and thus hope that CNS3xxx can slip into .35.

I do remember (like in 2008?) you once said that you tired
of mach-types updates, but I thought it's worth asking anyway,
maybe something changed.

Thanks,

--
Anton Vorontsov