kernel virtual memory access (from app) does not generatesegfault

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at arm.linux.org.uk
Wed Apr 21 17:44:47 EDT 2010

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 05:24:51PM -0400, Nicolas Pitre wrote:
> [...]

So here we go again with confusion raining.

Someone please tell me _definitively_ _what_ is being seen on _what_ CPU,
and separate the two issues into two different threads.  I'm going to
ignore any further comments on this issue until that's done.  Life is
too short to try to work this out on my own.