Problems with pthread on ARM/PXA270

Juergen Schindele schindele at nentec.de
Thu Sep 17 03:35:31 EDT 2009

Am Mittwoch, 16. September 2009 schrieb Eric Miao:
> On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 11:01 PM, Juergen Schindele <schindele at nentec.de> wrote:
> > Am Mittwoch, 16. September 2009 schrieb Eric Miao:
> >> Don't remember we had such problems before. What kind of system
> >> and libraries are you using?
> > thanks for your reply.
> > System is custom PXA270 platform.
> > with codesourcery compiler (see below)
> > and glibc 2.5 with pthread.
> > I dont know what more information to give ?
>
> Like which kernel version, where do you get the glibc-2.5 and pthread binary,
Sorry forgot that completely !
Kernel version tested is 2.6.16 and 2.6.20 (sorry no newer version available yet)
Compiler , GlibC, pthread all come from Codesourcery precompiled in a package
 "CodeSourcery Sourcery G++ Lite 2007q1-10" downloadable for free.
Compiler version is as mentioned before :
arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc (CodeSourcery Sourcery G++ Lite 2007q1-10) 4.2.0 20070413 (prerelease)

Jürgen Schindele
Software-Entwicklung

NENTEC Netzwerktechnologie GmbH
Greschbachstr. 12
76229 Karlsruhe
Deutschland
Telefon: +49 721 94249-51
Telefax: +49 721 94249-10
E-Mail:  schindele at nentec.de
WEB:     www.nentec.de

Geschäftsführung: Klaus Becker, Roland Knapp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 107658