Discussion request for new Samsung SoCs maintaining

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at sunsite.dk
Mon Sep 7 13:53:11 EDT 2009

>>>>> "Kyungmin" == Kyungmin Park <kmpark at infradead.org> writes:

Hi,

 Kyungmin> How about to finish the this issues.
 Kyungmin> Even though Ben don't give any opinion, we have to decide how
 Kyungmin> to add next new SoCs and drivers.

 Kyungmin> First, decide the proper platform directory.
 Kyungmin> 1. use the plat-s3c,
 Kyungmin> 2. rename plat-samsung or
 Kyungmin> 3. create new plat-samsung.

Any real reason to not go with 1?

 Kyungmin> Second, who maintains the new SoCs?
 Kyungmin> 1. maintain the all samsung SoCs as before by Ben
 Kyungmin> 2. maintain s3c24xx and s3c64xx by Ben. others (s5pc1xx
 Kyungmin> series) by Samsung.

Unless Ben disagrees, I don't see why we shouldn't go for 1 here as
well?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard