AC97 on i.MX27

Hans J. Koch hjk at linutronix.de
Wed Sep 2 13:50:47 EDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 02, 2009 at 01:59:50PM +0200, Jan Weitzel wrote:
> Hello,
> I am trying to get an Wolfson WM9712L working with AC97 on a i.MX27. I saw
> some patches for 2.6.22 on the list. Does anybody have further worked on
> this, or is it a good point to start from?

Well, I've got it working with a UCB1400 codec/touch controller on a
Garz&Fricke Neso board. But that's a bunch of patches on top of that
dungheap of a Freescale queue. Really not worth posting that. It's
basically Lothar's version with two or three fixes, mostly touchscreen
related (we never used it for audio).

So yes, Lothar's patch is a good starting point. You might also have a
look at Sascha's git tree, maybe he picked something up.

Thanks,
Hans