My first patch to the mailist, but being held

Wan ZongShun mcuos.com at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 10:25:51 EDT 2009

Dear David,

2009/9/1 David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org>:
> On Tue, 2009-09-01 at 22:05 +0800, Wan ZongShun wrote:
>>
>> Yes, I think so too, due to I never meet this type 'held' in LAKML and
>> LKML, so I am amazed at this 'held' in the list.
>
> Not all of the mailman settings were imported from the old list to the
> new one. If the moderators want to increase the size limit, they are
> free to do that -- the hardware can certainly cope.
>
> But Eric is right that patches above 40KiB are fairly suspect anyway --
> why is it so large?

The patch is one of the series patches of changing my w90x900 platform
architecture, originally, I submitted nine patches to mend my
platform, Russell has reviewed them and
hoped me to re-arrange the patches, so I Integrated the nine patches
into three ones.

I just ignore the size of patch issue.

--
Wan z.s