spitz: add gpio button support (fixes regression)

Pavel Machek pavel at ucw.cz
Thu Oct 15 17:52:15 EDT 2009

On Thu 2009-10-15 23:47:32, Stanislav Brabec wrote:
> Pavel Machek wrote:
> >Well, resume is hit by second regression.
> >
> >Suspend key.... I restored it to the level of functionality in
> >2.6.31 :-).
>
> > > +		.type	= EV_KEY,
> > > +		.code	= KEY_SUSPEND,
>
> I guess it should be EV_PWR. Then it will at least go to suspend.

Does it actually go to suspend with that change?

(Actually, I wonder how it could have ever worked: userspace should
certainly be in a loop there; kernel should not suspend machine on its
own. In -rp kernels, kernel _does_ suspend on its own, but... I'm not
sure if that's suitable for mainline).
								Pavel