kirkwood: missing pci support for openrd_base board

Simon Kagstrom simon.kagstrom at
Thu Oct 8 07:33:29 EDT 2009

(I suggest we move this discussion to the OpenRD mailing list only in
the future)

On Thu, 8 Oct 2009 13:33:42 +0200
Dieter Kiermaier <dk-arm-linux at> wrote:

> I try most recent kernel form
> Linux DB88FXX81 2.6.32-rc3-00052-g0eca52a #5 PREEMPT Thu Oct 8 13:20:27 CEST 2009 armv5tel GNU/Linux
> So everything else seems to work well but I can't get pci bus working?
> Is PCI expected to work or are there some patches missing (and if so, where are they available?)

It's just because PCIe initialization isn't called. I sent this patch
over a month ago, but it hasn't been merged yet:

// Simon