IXP425: help on HSS channelized service

Davide Di Gesualdo davide.digesualdo at kaskonetworks.it
Wed Nov 25 07:52:21 EST 2009

Hello Juergen,
I'm sure the configuration of PCR for my application is ok (it's ported
from a kernel module which uses Intel Access Library).. anyway, it looks
like the following:
		// tx
		msg.data32 = 	PCR_FRM_SYNC_OUTPUT_RISING |
				PCR_MSB_ENDIAN |
				PCR_FRM_SYNC_RISINGEDGE |
				PCR_TX_DATA_ENABLE |
				PCR_DCLK_EDGE_RISING |
				PCR_SYNC_CLK_DIR_OUTPUT |
				PCR_SOF_NO_FBIT;
		// rx
		msg.data32 =    PCR_FRM_SYNC_RISINGEDGE |
                                 PCR_MSB_ENDIAN |
                                 PCR_SOF_NO_FBIT;

Bye!