spitz battery driver

Stanislav Brabec utx at penguin.cz
Tue Nov 10 07:34:24 EST 2009

Pavel Machek wrote:
> On Tue 2009-11-10 11:48:16, Eric Miao wrote:

> > > This introduces battery driver for spitz. For now it is
> > > monitoring&debug-only.
> > >

> > This is a good move. However, I assume the patch is still RFC now.
> > Or basically the coding style cleanup can be separated into another
> > patch?
>
> Its rfc now. Parts of codingstyle cleanup should already be in your
> tree, I'll rediff it later.

Pavel, could you compare your patch with the "power: implement platform
battery driver" patches from Paul Fertser just sent to LKML and
zaurus-devel list? Would it be complicated to migrate to it? I guess
that use of platform driver could allow to recycle major parts of the
charging driver by more devices.