Using SD cards on Samsung S3C2410/S3C2440 based systems

Juergen Beisert jbe at pengutronix.de
Sun Dec 20 08:14:22 EST 2009

Hi Andy,

On Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2009, Andy Green wrote:
> > Yes, all signals except the clock are pulled up to +5V (10K), and a small
> > cap to ground (don't know their values yet).
>
> Actually, they shouldn't be pulled up to your SD Card power rail.
>
> If 5V IS your SD Card power rail, I have some bad news for you...

Ups, sorry, my fault. The pullups are connected to 3.3V. The SD card power is
also 3.3V (I was confused, because there is also 5V at the main board
connector, but not connected to the any SD related parts).

Regards,
Juergen

--
Pengutronix e.K.                              | Juergen Beisert             |
Linux Solutions for Science and Industry      | Phone: +49-8766-939 228     |