Linux on Toradex Colibri PXA320

Dennis Semakin insane79 at yandex.ru
Fri Dec 11 18:05:38 EST 2009

Hello Russell

The first I want to tell that I very much respect you

Second. I will do a lot to understand what exactly happens with my module and board and Linux
operating system.

11.12.09, 20:09, "Russell King - ARM Linux" <linux at arm.linux.org.uk>:

> On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 04:05:28PM +0300, Dennis Semakin wrote:
>  > Hello everbody
>  >
>  > Excuse me, but I want to ask you a something.
>
>  The very first you need to fix is whatever you're using to get these
>  kernel messages out.  It's clearly introducing corruption; there's
>  absolutely no need to print "kernel/printk.c" before every message
>  for starters, and it looks like that is overwriting some of the

But there is more one thing that I want to tell.
It will be at next message.
Sorry, I just want to sleep

P.S. I'm sorry for my poor English.

Thansk