tree with htc dream support

Brian Swetland swetland at google.com
Sat Dec 5 19:38:31 EST 2009

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 3:12 PM, Daniel Walker <dwalker at codeaurora.org>wrote:

> https://www.codeaurora.org/gitweb/quic/kernel/?p=dwalker/linux-msm.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/testing
>
> It's been in Linux-next for maybe two weeks .. I've been trying to
> decide if I should submit it for 2.6.33. I'm going to be adding boat
> loads of additional msm code and doing a fairly large merge for
> 2.6.34 .. So your code would get better testing if we wait for that.
>
> However, If you really want it in 2.6.33 I'll try to accommodate you.

Arve's about to take our common and msm trees and rebase them over the .32,
which may be useful for reference -- at least as a snapshot of a fully
functional set of patches that android donut and eclair run on, on
production hardware.  We'll make that available as soon as we have something
that's bootable.

Brian