dma_cache_maint_contiguous should be patched as dma_cache_maint do

mkl lin mkl0301 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 6 22:13:32 EST 2009

hi,

I'm new to this ML and kernel hacking, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

I had had an issue on USB data read, which is often incorrect. With the help of this ML and some luck, I think the following patch that patch dma_cache_maint should be applied to dma_cache_maint_contiguous, which is called by dma_cache_maint_page.

Broadcast the DMA cache operations on ARMv6 SMP hardware
http://linux-arm.org/git?p=linux-2.6.git;a=commitdiff;h=f1c242dc5f326713578e469c9f5be647978ebe24

Best Regrds,
Mac LIn

http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_3:092010