[GIT PULL] Patches for 2.6.33

Catalin Marinas catalin.marinas at arm.com
Fri Dec 4 04:55:48 EST 2009

Hi Russell,

On Mon, 2009-11-16 at 11:03 +0000, Catalin Marinas wrote:
> Anyway, the for-rmk branch now looks like this:
>
> The following changes since commit c97c5aa83c41a532bc67da356d77da929bc41b9c:
>   Catalin Marinas (1):
>         RealView: Add sparsemem support for the RealView PBX platform
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://linux-arm.org/linux-2.6.git for-rmk
>
> Catalin Marinas (1):
>       Add an earlyprintk debug console
>
> Varun Swara (1):
>       Do not allow the probing of the local timer

Did you managed to pull these two patches? It looks like the other
patches in my for-rmk branch (including the sparsemem support for PBX)
went in during the -rc series and they are now in 2.6.32 (thanks!).

Do you plan to push the other two that were left during this merging
window? I can rebase the for-rmk branch to 2.6.32 so that it only
contains these two patches.

Thanks.

--
Catalin