No subject

Mon Aug 24 09:56:15 EDT 2009

on other things, by the api. Are there? I would guess there is
something to do about the '.config' switch and two or three make files.
Or am I wrong here and it's more complicated than it looks to me?

> It's nice, but programming (and debugging) the RISC coprocessor it
> self will not be easy, the code that implements the "scripts" for
> each channel is provided by freescale as a byte array (see
> arch/arm/mach-mx3/sdma_script_code_xxx.h) with not much documentation
> other than the iMX31 reference manual.

By the way, freescale answered to my request for that "API document=20
MOT-SFS-IAPI-SAS-001 (Version 0.4)":=20

> this information is regarding as confidential
[...]
> One will have to sign NDA agreement with Freescale.

I didn't get why they are doing it, but that might be the reason this
api is not included in the mainline/denx kernel.

Thanks again and I will have a closer look on porting that api :-)

Cheers
Rene

Rene Wolf
LFK-Lenkflugk=F6rpersysteme GmbH
Human Resources Operations & Policy, HRO
Landshuter Stra=DFe 26, 85716 Unterschlei=DFheim, GERMANY
Phone: +49 89 3179 8337
Fax: +49 8252 99 8964
E-Mail: rene.wolf at mbda-systems.de

http://www.mbda.net <http://www.mbda.net/>=20

Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Antoine Bouvier
Managing Director: Werner Kaltenegger
Registered Office: Schrobenhausen
Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Ingolstadt, HRB 4365=20