How to work out the cause of a DMA Bus Error (QCI PXA320)?

Judith Baumgarten judith.baumgarten at tu-cottbus.de
Thu Aug 27 12:23:08 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm still working on the pxa_camera driver for PXA320. At the moment I
can capture some frames (RAW mode), but then I get a DMA Bus Error.
Has anyone an idea how to deal with that error or work out the
specific cause?
The manual says, that if an error occures the channel is stopped until
it's reprogrammed and the corresponding RUN bit is set, but there are
no RUN bits in QCI DMA. So I don't see a chance to start it again...

Thanks,
Judith