6410 issues with samsung-ap-2.6

David F. Carlson dave at chronolytics.com
Mon Aug 24 17:49:30 EDT 2009

List-ies,

I am (trying) to use the recently released git kki_ap/samsung-ap-2.6 which is supposedly a decent 6410 tree.

I am having trouble with the the input gpio_keys code that does a "gpio_to_irq()" to get the gpio to irq mapping.

This call always fails for the 6410 (ENXIO).  I see no code for the 6410 to get a irq.

Is there a better tree to integrate my 6410-based device with?  (I am having other "issues" with this git tree and the samsung folks are not helpful...)

Thanks in advance,

David F. Carlson    Chronolytics, Inc.  Rochester, NY
mailto:dave at chronolytics.com            http://www.chronolytics.com

"The faster I go, the behinder I get." --Lewis Carroll