ARM subarch submissions for next merge window

Kevin Hilman khilman at deeprootsystems.com
Mon Aug 24 09:40:10 EDT 2009

Linus,

After some discussions on linux-arm-kernel during the last merge
window, a suggestion from Alan Cox[1], and a willingness to try it
from Russell[2], some ARM subarch maintainers would like to push our
platform-specific code directly to you for the next merge window.

Any changes that affect common ARM code will still be pushed via
Russell, only our platform-specific code will be submitted directly.

Also our platform code is still posted and reviewed on
linux-arm-kernel as well as being included in linux-next. Only the
merge path will change slightly.

Any problems with this?

Kevin
 maintainer: arch/arm/mach-davinci/*